I should have started this project a little bit earlier. It is now 1:36am and I’m finally getting close to done.
I have been saying that I was gonna make all my Magic decks standard format (no old cards). I finally decided to do it tonight. I pulled apart all of my decks (well 1 I haven’t dismantled yet – can you guess which one?). So now I only have 4 decks that qualify for standard – and one that still has some really old cards in it. I had to take apart a couple of my favorite decks – my white/black and my blue/green.
Below is a picture that isn’t even all the cards I had spread out on the floor in the living room.
Soon enough I will break down and take apart that last deck to make it standard too, I’m just not ready to kill it quite yet. I’ll have that done before our “Marathon Magic” game takes place. I’ll write more about that later – it sounds like a fun idea but I’m sure someone has come up with something similar already.
I gotta go get the rest of these cards picked up and go to bed. I don’t think they’d fare very well if there were on the living room floor in the morning before I am out of bed…..